AFEX is committed to providing a clean, safe and secure working environment for all our clients, our staff, third party contractors, and site residents. To achieve this throughout all AFEX’s operations we ensure compliance with all applicable quality, health, safety, environmental, legal and regulatory requirements in the countries that we operate in. For AFEX this actually goes beyond the minimum standards required through safety legislation. We require active participation from all our staff and all our contractors.
AFEX has developed an integrated Quality Management System (QMS) ensuring we apply requisite and appropriate policies, procedures, inspections, audit checks, corrective actions and management reviews to each AFEX project.
Our QMS combines AFEX operations into a coherent, seamless structure, enabling AFEX to manage and focus on all aspects of Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment.
AFEX Kenya holds the following internationally recognized quality certifications:
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
- OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health & Safety)
- ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management)
- Hazard Assessment Critical Control Point (HACCP)
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management)
Service, Style, Solutions…
Our Values: Our business ethos is underpinned by embracing the following core values;
- Highest levels of customer service
- Delivered with courtesy and style
- Innovative and customer-oriented solutions
Our aims are simply stated:
- Zero harm to people
- The promotion of a positive Health and Safety culture on all AFEX sites
- No damage to property
- No damage to the environment
- The enhancement of the communities in which we work
- Continuous improvement beyond compliance.